Are you looking for Best Kent water purifier ?
then you are at right place.
In this article, we will show you Best selling Kent Water purifier available in the market along with pros and cons of the products.
Before going to check the List. We will suggest you to go through the factors which you need to check before buying a water purifier for Home to Office.
4 Factors to check before buying a water purifier:
The quality of your water supply determines the What type of water purification needed for you.
Water purifications is a multi stage process where water passes through several membranes to remove chemical, contaminants and salts from source water.
There are many types of water purifiers available online based on water types such as RO and UV water purifying system to remove inorganic compounds and the smell of contaminated water, Carbon and segmented cartridge purifier to remove foul odours and sand.
RO and UV water purifying system need required electricity while cartridge purifying system doesn’t need any electricity.
Lets go through the factors you have to check before buying Water purifier.
- Mostly water supply from ground or Municipal water is Hard Water which means its contains high amount of TDS( Total Dissolved solids in water).
- TDS is term used to define How much quantity of inorganic salts such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, bicarbonates, chlorides and sulfates present in a water.
- The Best water purifying system need to control TDS of water is RO ( Reverse Osmosis) system. The pour size of the RO membrane is 0.0oo5 microns which makes it is impossible for inorganic compound to present in drinking water.
2. Amount of Water Contamination:
- Drinking water with large amount of Heavy metals such as Lead, arsenic, magnesium, copper and iron is dangerous.
- Due to the Urbanization and Industrialization, we will find these metals more often in water.
- Drinking Nitrate contamination is more harmful. The reason for nitrate contamination is present agricultural process.
- To safe guard our family from this dangerous contaminations, we should choose water purifiers with both RO and UV filtration.
- RO system will control the TDS and removes the impurities and UV system will disinfect water from harmful microorganisms.
3. Water pressure:
- The pressure of the your incoming water source determines which water purifier you have to choose.
- RO water purifier will work properly with high water pressure.
- Generally, water purifiers need 5-40( psi) to work properly.
- If the water pressure is low, you have to attach water booster pump to your water purifier.
- Electricity is the vital factor in selecting water purifier.
- Most of the advanced purifiers required electricity to run ex: UV system need to generate UV radiation to kill harmful bacteria which need electricity.
- There are some non electric purifier available in the market, but they can only remove some dissolved chemicals and sand.
- It is always good to go from Electric water purifier because of pollution of ground water,
I think, now you got complete idea about different water purifying systems based on contaminations, water and power source. Let’s checkout the Best selling Kent water purifiers available in the market.
Other Best selling product you may like:
Best selling Kent water purifiers in India
1.Kent Grand Plus:
Kent Grand plus is one of the best selling water purifiers in India. It is reliable and delivers safe water without wasting water and power saver option.
- Purification Process: 7 Stage ( with RO+ UV+ TDS controls)
- Water storage capacity: 9 Litres
- Purification Capacity: up to 20 Litres/ hour
- Special Features: Zero Water waste technology, Auto flushing, In tank UV disinfection, Filter change and UV fail alter,
- Warranty and Services: 1 year warranty and 3 years free service
Benefits of choosing Kent Grand Plus:
- Kent Grand plus is available with 7 stage purification process with RO, UV, UF and TDS controllers which makes it is idea for all type of water sources with TDS of 2000 ppm
- 9 Litres storage capacity and up to 20 Litres purification capacity provides enough water for family with more members
- In build SMPS( Switch mode power supply) will safeguard the water purifier from High voltage fluctuations
- Auto flushing feature increase the life of the RO membranes by auto cleaning the impurity deposits on the membranes and it also reduce amount of water reject at this stage which result in high performance.
- Zero water wastage technology, Wide range of TDS controller, Filter and UV fail alter makes its best option to buy
Pros and Cons:
🟩 Suitable for all water source
🟩 7 stage purification process
🟩 Wide range TDS control
🟩 In Tank UV disinfection
🟩 Zero water wastage
🟩 Filter change and UV fail alter system
🟩 I year Warranty and 3 Years free service
🟥Not Budget friendly
2.KENT Superb Star
- Purification Stages: RO + UV + UF + TDS Controller
- UV In Tank Purification
- Good TDS Control
- UV LED protection to keep Storage water safe for long time
- Real Time monitoring of purification on Led display
- Digital water level indicator
- Storage capacity: 9 Litres
- Purification Capacity: up to 20 Litres/ hrs.
- Warranty and Service: 1 Year and 3 Year free service
Benefits of choosing Kent Superb Star:
- Multi stage water purifications to use for all type of water source
- TDS control to maintain essential natural in water
- UV disinfection to kill Harmful bacteria
- Digital display to monitor water level and water purity
- Enough Water storage and purification capacity to provide enough water at any time
- 50% water saving purification capacity
- One warranty and 3 year free service to ensure tension free usage
If you don’t have budget restrict, this will be the best purifier with advanced purification technology.
Pros and Cons
🟩 9 litres water storage tank
🟩 UV disinfection in the storage tank
🟩 Auto-flushing to ensure longer lasting RO membrane and reduced waste water
🟩 Recovers up to 50% water
🟩 Displays mineral content in the purified water
🟩 Indicators for filter change and error
🟩 1 Year Warranty + 3 Years No Service Charge
🟥 Not Budget friendly
🟥 RO purification is not up to 100 percent
FAQ’s regarding Kent Water purifier:
🙋♂️Which Kent model is best?
Kent Grand plus
🙋♂️Is RO water harmful?
No, It is completely safe and most in this environment
🙋♂️Is 25 TDS safe for drinking water?
Water with 25 TDS is not acceptable for drinking water. According to the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the upper limit of TDS level in water is 500 ppm. The TDS level recommended by WHO, however, is 300 ppm.
🙋♂️Which is better boiled water or RO water?
Boiled can remove only bacteria present in water but cannot remove toxic wastes and chemicals
🙋♂️Is RO really required?
There is absolutely no need to use an RO purifier if the TDS level is below 500 ppm.
I hope this article helps you to select one among best selling water purifier for your home. Follow us for more updates about Best selling products.
Other Best selling products you may like: